Wednesday, June 07, 2017

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it's verging on man-flu, only I'm a girl.



I've been turning to my trusted cold remedy multiple times every day this week and I thought I'd share it here on the blog.

What you need:

rooibos teabag
2 heaped dessertspoons of minced ginger
2 dessertspoons of honey
a good squeeze of lemon juice

Make a mug of strong rooibos tea, add ginger, honey and lemon juice, stir and drink while still hot.  The honey and lemon juice quantities can be adjusted to taste, I typically use more than the recipe suggests.

No comments:

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...