Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A walk in the park

One of the things we are blessed with in our area is a lovely park (Kloof Memorial Park.)  We regularly head there for a walk and it's always fun and often hilarious - things are inclined to get a little crazy when you chuck a bunch of people and a whole lot of unrestrained, but friendly, dogs into a fairly small area!

I'm always up for a stroll in the park,but my very favourite time of year to head there is Autumn.  Because the change of season isn't really dramatic in this area, we don't get a whole lot of Autumn leaves, but Memorial Park is always full of them, it so pretty.  I couldn't resist whipping out my phone for an impromptu photo shoot!







No comments:

My favourite cold remedy

I've been knocked flat by a cold this week.  Sore throat, sniffles, stuffy head, temp..... feeling very sorry for myself!  In fact, it&#...