Saturday, December 31, 2016

Looking ahead to 2017

I have spent a large part of the last two days reflecting on 2016 and looking ahead to 2017.  I spent several very happy hours completing  Susannah Conway's "Unravel the year" workbook, something I have done for the last few years and that I find really helpful for getting my focus right for the year ahead.  I also did some planning of my own- I figured out my word for 2017, worked out my goals for the year and generally dug around and decided how I wanted 2017 to look.  I love the feeling of having a focus, and intention for the new year.  I'm really looking forward to putting my plans into action.

My word for 2017 is THRIVE and I'm excited to see how that manifests in 2017.






December Reflections with Susannah Conway

No comments:

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...