You might remember that, quite some time ago, I got the wonderful idea of doing interviews with my kids, from Marsha who blogs at Just Some Thoughts. I did an interview with Rox, and one with Impi and today it is my youngest daughter Paula's turn:
1. What is your full name and age?
2. List a few things that make you happy:
3. Are you proud to be South African and do you like living in South Africa?
4. How do you feel about being the “baby” in our family?
5. Tell me about some of the things that you find difficult to deal with as a teenager:
6. What do you hope to achieve as an adult one day?
7. Tell me something about yourself that most people don’t know:
8. Name one of your role models and tell me why this person is a good role model:
9. What do you feel about marriage? Can you see yourself getting married one day?
10. If you could be anywhere else in the world right now, where would you be and what would you be doing?