Friday, September 14, 2007

Fridays Feast 160


Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

3 Years ago and I don't plan on going back anytime soon if I can help it!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

3 - I gave up on ambition when I had children, being available to my daughters is way more important to me than any job


Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

A nice kid likes eggs.

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

It would probably be a supper club of sorts, we would go to a different couples' home for supper once a month. What to name it??? "Fat friends' feasts"???

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

We have very neutral off-white, slightly speckled Italian tiles throughout our home, with the odd rug thrown in here and there for colour.

Photo by Gailf548

13 comments:

Stacey said...

I love your salad. That was too cute. Nice main course as well. Come on by mine.

Melody said...

Great feast! Cool salad you have!
Happy Friday!

Gattina said...

I couldn't join your Fat Friends Club I am not (yet) fat, lol !

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great feast. Love your soup.
Thanks for passing by.

Marsha said...

Nice feast Gill... let me know when to come for supper!

Linda said...

Let me know when you are taking applications for you supper club. Great feast.

Braden said...

Great main course, I like the idea of a supper once a month club. :)

Have a good weekend!

Best -
Braden

Jodi said...

Great feast!! Your salad is very cute! Have a great Friday!

Lori said...

Great feast...my kids are important to me too, that doesnt put a damper on my ambition;) Im a working Mom and proud of it. Happy TT.

Laura said...

Great Main Course..what are you serving? Thank you for coming to dine with me again..you're very lovely company! *smile*

crazy working mom said...

I love your main course. It sounds so delightful and a perfect choice for this feast! :)

Nita said...

Great feast! Have a great week!

*~JESSIE~* said...

Great feast! Happy Friday.

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...