Monday, September 03, 2007

5 Things you probably don't know about me

Shera at “A Frog in my Soup” has tagged me for the "5 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me" meme. So here goes . . .

1. When I was in high school, a looong time ago, I took Ballroom and Latin American dancing lessons for a number of years.

2. I’m slightly fascinated by the British Royal Family

3. I don’t have any cousins

4. I failed my Driver’s licence the first time I did it.

5. I fell off my bicycle and fractured a limb when I was eleven years old and have not been on a bicycle since.

I now have to tag 5 others, so I tag:
1. Michelle at Achieving New Balance
2. Amy at Amy’s Random Thoughts
3. Carrie at My Lil’ Corner of the World
4. Jenn at Serving the Queens
5. Kim at To the Starres and Back

2 comments:

Shera said...

So fun to read your answers! Thank you so much for participating!!

I'm also excited that you're joining us in the The Power of A Praying Parent group blog study! I hope you drop by on Thurday and let us know your thoughts!

Shera

Bug said...

Get back on that bike! Biking is so much fun. And thanks for your kind comments on my blog!

Camino Portuguese (Coastal Route)

We are planning another Camino walking holiday!  I couldn't be more excited.  The plan is that next year, in June, Grant, Paula and I wi...